Skinade is a multi-award winning collagen and multivitamin drink.
February 9 2019
Like many things, as we age, the amount of collagen we have in our skin depletes. It is said that we lose around 1% of collagen every year after the age of 20. This loss of collagen in our skin leads to more wrinkles and fine lines. It also causes a decrease in the skin’s supporting structure and elasticity.
A little bit about Skinade
Skinade is a multi-award winning collagen and multivitamin drink. It is a drink that works on the skin from the inside out. It contains active ingredients that aim to boost the body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Skinade has been developed by some of the UK’s leading scientists and has been designed to give the right balance of liquid to active ingredients, to create one of the most advanced anti-ageing drinks on the market today. It is designed to rebuild the collagen matrix in your skin.
As Skinade is a liquid, the active vitamins are absorbed much quicker than any traditional tablet form vitamins that you might take. Skinade can absorb 90% of the vitamins, unlike tablets at only 30%. Therefore, the results are quicker and much more effective.
There are 6 active vitamins in Skinade, Hydrolysed Marine Collegen peptides, Vitamin C, MSM, Vitamin B Complex, Omegas 3 & 6 and L-lysine.
- Hydrolysed Marine Collegen Peptides
- Are sourced from fresh-water fish, each bottle includes 700mg. This triggers the body’s natural production of collagen in the dermis and stimulates the body’s own production of hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C
- Provides protection for the skin by boosting the immune system. Essential for good quality collagen production. One of the best antioxidants available.
- This helps with the formation of collagen and keratin and improves skin elasticity. Integral to the production of elastin. Improves skin hydration. Plus it’s a strong anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin B Complex
- Helps promote clearer, glowing and radiant skin. Essential for skin health.
- Omegas 3 & 6
- Sourced from organic flax seed oil and helps balance out dry and oily skin
- An essential amino acid that is key in rebuilding the collagen matrix. It also helps boost your immune system and in combination with antioxidants helps ceramide production.
So does Skinade work?
As the old saying goes ‘You are what you eat’ we all know that this is true, so when your body consumes a healthy drink or food, nutrients are distributed to the cells in our body. Once the body has consumed all the essential nutrients the rest is released to other cells such as those on the skin.
This is why Skinade is so beneficial, it contains 700mg of collagen in each bottle and as the collagen is hydrolysed, which means it has been converted into peptides, it helps pass through the body a lot easier. Results have shown that more than 90% of hydrolysed collagen peptides are absorbed by the body and 95% within the first 12 hours. It is also claims that collagen peptides may trigger the body’s own natural production of collagen by stimulating the proliferation of fibroblasts, these are the cells that responsible for new collagen generation.
The list of benefits is endless, especially when continued long term as part of your healthy diet. Skinade is particularly recommended in the aesthetics industry. The perfect time to introduce Skinade is before any aesthetics treatments as it will enhance your results and helps speed up down time. It is loved by some of the best plastic surgeons and dermatologists in the country and is widely used on Harley Street to improve treatment results.
- Other benefits include:
- Increase skin hydration
- Prevent the formation of deep wrinkles
- Improve skin suppleness
- Skin appears plump and firm
- Skin softer and radiant
- Boosts hair and nail growth
- Helps skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne
- Anti – inflammatory
A recent independent study was carried out by SANTI SKIN LABS in London and the results were clear to see.
Skinade is available to buy at Eterno Aesthetics. Here is an image of one of our clients who used only Skinade for 90days. The results speak for themselves.
Do more for your skin
Welcome to our exciting blog that’s all about sharing with you the best of what we do. From the latest stories on what’s new.
Hannah has spent the past few years training to an advanced level with some of the industry’s leading aesthetic nurses, doctors and cosmetic surgeons and now provides a high-quality service providing non-surgical cosmetic treatments to her clients.